Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updates from the "The Nut"

Here is an update about my Christmas' I repeat Christmas'. First, was Christmas at my Grandpa house. My cousins where there and we had a great time. We got to play on the swing set and we watched sonic the hedge hog and we opened presents. I got a Lego technic snowmobile.

Second, at Grandma and Grandpa I got a remote controlled Dragonfly from Fly Tech. I have played with it so many times. I have already modified the wings so I can use them more times. I have gotten spare wings just in case. Plus I got Alex Rider book series.

Third and final, I went to my Great Aunt's house When Present time came there was 42 people playing White Elephant! I barely got to hold on to my favorite present. Good thing there was 3 of the same kind. I played on the trampoline with my boy cousins and there where so many that if you where to look at the trampoline from the side you would think it was a bowl.

So that is the story of my 3 Christmas' in one year

No comments: